You might think that bringing wine into the office is a bad idea… We don’t! If you are looking for corporate team building activities the WineTubeMap Business Class packages could be just the thing you’re looking for.
Everybody’s wine journey is slightly different so we have a number of different packages that can be tailored to your business needs. All of our standard packages take a tour of the WineTubeMap, visiting 12 stations on an interactive journey around wine. We use fun and unusual favour and sensory elements which means all our travellers will see wine in a new light regardless of their whether they are the office wine aficionado or are a complete wine novice. Everyone will leave with more confidence and appreciation for wine.
We have two seasonal routes available for Autumn and Christmas 2015, these cover different styles of wines on the WinetubeMap, the routes can then be applied to one of our formats designed for different group sizes and venues. We also run completely bespoke events so get in touch if you can’t see the format or route you are looking for.
If you are looking for office Christmas party ideas, ways to network with or entertain your clients, innovative ideas for corporate events or a team morale booster the WineTubeMap Business Class packages could be just the thing.
For more details email, call us or download the Event Packages PDF which outline the routes available for Autumn and Christmas 2015.
Nikki – email@example.com / 07808791904
Here’s why we think a wine tasting at work is a GREAT idea!
- Wine tasting is a great team building activity; it brings everyone together and gives them a focus so they can’t talk shop all the time.
- The WineTubeMap packages are great for teams who know each other well and for those that don’t, there’s enough content to keep the conversation flowing whilst encouraging people to mingle and speak to each other.
- Choosing wine is often part of corporate events and entertaining and can be a bit daunting for some; the WineTubeMap events will give everyone more confidence when it comes to ordering wine in front of customers.
- The packages are designed to be relaxed in style with enough structure to keep it professional; it will be fun and we won’t be responsible for sore heads the next day.
- (Almost) everyone likes a glass of wine so it’s an easy sell to the team!
The events can run on 3 levels:
Business Class ‘Local’
We can come in to your office and take over your boardroom or meeting space to host a 90 minute tasting. Standard packages match wine and popcorn; canapés and sharing platters can be added for a supplementary price.
Group size : 18 – 50 people
Price from £25 per person*
*Does not include canapés or platters.
Business Class ‘Short Haul’
We will host your event in a local restaurant or event space either pre-dinner or we can integrate a meal into the wine tasting. We will work with your venue to create the right theme and atmosphere for you.
Group size : 18 – 100 people
Price from £25 per person*
*Price depends on venue and food requirements.
Business Class ‘Long Haul’
We can bring our unique wine tasting style to your large event. The WineTubeMap large format is a great icebreaker, drinks reception alternative or can be formatted as a seated event pre-dinner as an alternative to a speaker or comedian.
Group size : 50 – 500
Price dependent on project
If you like the sound of these events for a private or social event, we also have formats for parties and gatherings.
Dave Anderson, Partner, HBJ
Diane, Raeburn Supper Club
If you would like someone to get in touch to discuss your event please fill in the form below.
We look forward to having you on board!